Barbara Seitz de Martinez
Indiana Prevention Resource Center
- M.L.S at Indiana University, 1988
- Ph.D. at Indiana University, 1982
- M.M. at Indiana University, 1972
- B.A. at Mundelein College, 1969
• Chair, Substance Abuse Librarians and Information Specialists (SALIS) international organization (past)
• Member, Center for Substance Abuse Prevention's RADAR Network National Steering Committee
• Chair, State Cultural Competency Work Group of the Indiana Strategic Prevention Framework State Incentive Grant (SPF-SIG)
• Two volumes, Teaching Children Affected by Prenatal Drug Exposure and Understanding Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Hot Topic Series. Bloomington, IN: Phi Delta Kappa, Center on Evaluation, Development, and Research (CEDR), 1995.
• Oral presentation with Desiree Goetze. "The Potential of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to Facilitate Data-Driven Prevention," (Bloomington: IPRC, http://www.drugs.indiana.edu/data-prevstat_intro.html, 2008) at the 20th Annual Substance Abuse Conference and 18th Annual Mental Health Best Practices Conference: Partnerships to Facilitate Prevention and Recovery: Transformation Where It Counts! Tulsa: Southern Hills Marriott (Jan 23-25) Sponsored by the OK Dept of MH and SA Services. January 24, 2008.
• Oral Presentations at the National Prevention Network National Conference (2005, 06, 08, 09) Most recent with Desiree Goetze, "Surmounting Borders as Barriers to Best Practices -- The Case of GIS," Bloomington: IPRC, http://www.drugs.indiana.edu/data-prevstat_intro.html, 2008.)
• Oral Presentations at the American Public Health Association National Conferences (2005, 06, 08, 09). Most recent with Desiree Goetze, "Take Down Those Fences: Dissolving Borders in the Heartland Using GIS," Washington, DC: American Public Health Association, http://www.apha.org/meetings/pastfuture/pastannualmeetings.htm, 2008.