Steven Randolph Zaffuto
Evaluation Specialist/Research Associate
Indiana Prevention Resource Center
- Ph.D. in Education at Hiroshima University, 2007
- M.B.A. at Chaminade University, 1997
- M.A. in Education at Western Kentucky University, 1994
- B.A. in Psychology at Curry College, 1992
• Zaffuto, S. R. (2008). The Systematic Community-based Approach for Substance Abuse Prevention: The Function of Program Evaluation. Oral Presentation and Summary Publication at the 5th Spring Conference of the Japan Evaluation Society, Tokyo, Japan.
• Zaffuto, S. R., & Sarah, S. (2008). Smoking Prevention for the Youth Population and Public Communication: A Comparison between the U.S. and Japan. Oral Presentation at the Indiana Public Health Association Spring Conference, Purdue University West Lafayette, Indiana.
• Steven R. Zaffuto (2008). Evaluation of the SPF-SIG Evidence Based Programs, Oral Presentation at Lake County Drug Free Alliance Evidence Base Programming LCC/SPF-SIG Training, Purdue University Calumet, Hammond Indiana.
• Steven R. Zaffuto (2009). Evaluation of the SPF-SIG Evidence Based Programs, Oral Presentation at Geminus Corporation LAC/SPF-SIG, Hammond Indiana.
• Steven R. Zaffuto (2009). Evaluation of the SPF-SIG Evidence Based Programs, Oral Presentation at Laporte LCC/SPF-SIG Training, Michigan City Indiana.
• Zaffuto, S. R., Takahashi, H., Koyama, T, Takahashi, S., & Ishii, S. (2006) An evaluation of the school principals' influence upon program outcome and satisfaction for the introduction of a school counselor. Oral Presentation and Summary Publication at the Chugoku-Shikoku Psychological Association 62nd Annual Convention, Hiroshima International University, Japan.
• Zaffuto, S. R. (2005). Integration of Traditional Japanese Educational Guidance With School Counseling: A Collaborative Approach for the Challenges of Program Implementation. Asian Journal of Counselling, 12, 17-45.
• Zaffuto, S. R. (2004). Evaluation of Japanese School Counseling Program: Qualitative Case Study in a Japanese Junior High School. Bulletin of The Graduate School of Education, Hiroshima University. Vol. 53, 65-72.
• American School Health Association, Secretary for the division of ATOD
• MEXT, Japanese Ministry of Education and Technology
• Kumahira Japanese Cultural Exchange