Jackie J. Kingma
- D.P.T. in Physcial Therapy at A.T. Still University, 2013
- M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies at A.T. Still University, 2000
- M.S. in Physical Therapy at University of Rhode Island, 1992
- M.S. in Physical Education, Athletic Training at University of Arizona, 1982
- B.S. in Physical Education, Athletic Training at Ball State University, 1981
- Physical Therapist / Athletic Trainer for IU Health Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine, Bloomington, IN
- Indiana state licensed and national board certified Athletic Trainer
- Indiana state licensed and national board certified Physical Therapist
- National board certified Physician Assistant
- Ball State University Athletic Training Ring of Honor Inductee - 2005
- University of Rhode Island Distinguished Physical Therapy Alumnus - 2005
Kingma, J.J. Nata Research and Education Foundation Building Blocks of Clinical Practice: Issue #6: Cardiac Assessment - Physical Examination Outline Part 1 of 2.
Kingma, J.J. Nata Research and Education Roundation Building Blocks of Clinical Practice: Issue #7: Cardiac Assessment - Basic Cardiac Auscultation Part 2 of 2.
Jessee AD, Kingma JJ, Nosbisch EA, Bay RC, Valovich McLeod TC. (2009) NIH ImageJ Computer Software Program: A Reliable Tool with Questionable Validity for Measuring Shoulder External Range of Motion. Journal of Athletic Training. 2009:44(03):S-114.
Nosbisch EA, Kingma JJ, Jessee AD, Bay RC, Valovich McLeod TC. (2009) Significance of Camera Positions When Using the NIH ImageJ Angle Tool in Measuring Shoulder External Rotation Range of Motion. Journal of Athletic Training. 2009:44(03):S-114.
Medina JM, Valovich-McLeod TC, Kingma JJ, Howell SK. (2007) Neuromuscular preactivity of the quadriceps and hamstrings prior to landing in high school male athletes, female athletes and female non-athletes. Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology. 2008:18(04):591-597.
Martineau C, Kingma JJ, Bank L, Valovich McLeod TC. (2007) Sport-Related Concussion Management for the Physician Assistant. Journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. 2007:20(05):22-27.
Payne JP, Bosch PR, Kingma JJ. (2007) Stable Diurnal Cortisol Patterns in NJCAA Division II Collegiate Female Basketball Players Throughout a Competitive Basketball Season. Journal of Athletic Training. 2007:42(2): S-120.
Kingma J, Livingston J, Valovich McLeod TC. (2006) Intra-tester and Inter-tester Reliability of Analyzing Hip Flexion Range of Motion Using the ImageJ Software Program. Journal of Athletic Training. 2006:41(2): S-18.
Howell SK, Medina J, Kingma J, Tyry TM, Sauers EL, Valovich TC. (2003) Neuromuscular preactivity of the quadriceps and hamstrings prior to landing in high school male athletes, female athletes, and female non-athletes. Journal of Athletic Training 2003;38(2): S-16.
VanderBunt, E, Kingma, J, Hay, J. (2002) The Knowledge and Awareness of Certified Athletic Trainers Concerning Disordered Eating. Journal of Athletic Training. 2002;37(2): S81.
Courses Recently Taught
A585: Rehabilitatation and Conditioning of Athletes
A582: Current Topics in Athletic Training
A603: Practicum in Athletic Training
P488: Athletci Training Assessment
A283: General Medical Issues in Athletic Training
P205: Structural Kinesiology