Zachary J. Carnagey
Eppley Institute for Parks and Public Lands
- M.A. at Missouri State University, 2006
- B.A. at University of Missouri, 2000
- Instructor, JDJ Bachaliski College, Zielona Gora, Poland
- Speech, Debate, and Theater Teacher
- EFL Teacher (volunteer), U.S. Peace Corps, Belogorsk, Russia
Zach develops and implements curriculum for both classroom and distance education courses for the Park Facility Management Division and the Budget Office for the National Park Service. His research interests include simulation and immersive learning and blending learning.