John W. Schrader
Graduate Athletic Training Program Director
School of Public Health-Bloomington
Coordinator Athletic Training Education Programs
- B.A. at Purdue University, 1971
- M.A. at University of Washington, 1975
- H.S.D at Indiana University, 1993
- Indiana State License and National Board Certification as Athletic Trainer
- Excellent resource in all areas of sports medicine including injury and injury prevention, children and adolescents in athletics, nutrition, conditioning, and the treatment of orthopedic and other musculoskeletal injuries.
- Supervises Gradate Athletic Trainers in the sports medicine facilities of IU's NCAA Division I Department of Intercollegiate Athletics.
- Has worked extensively with virtually all IU's men's and women's athletics teams.
- Expertise in Advanced Soft Tissue Mobilization therapeutic techniques.