Clinical Assistant Professor
- University of Connecticut, Ph.D, 2014
- Michigan State University, MSc, 2010
- University of Florida, BSc, 2005
- SPH-M211 Introduction to Sport Management
- SPH-M318 Managing the Sport Enterprise
- SPH-M518 Governance in Sport Management
Coble, C., Kerwin, S., Kaplanidou, K. (2015). Sport infrastructure in a small community: User and non-user perceptions of the impact on the community. International Journal of Sport Management.
Buning, R., Coble, C., Kerwin, S. (2015). Children and adolescents\' progressive involvement with sport: Towards a more through developmental mode of sports participation. Journal of Amateur Sport.
Bruening, J., Welty Peachy, J., Evanovich, J., Fuller, R., Coble, C., Percy, V., Silverstein, L., & Chung, M. (2015). Managing sport for social change: The effects of intentional design and structure in sport based service learning initiative. Sport Management Review.