- Wilson College, B.A., 1992
- HPER E156, E256, E456 Beginning, Intermediate, and Advanced Jazz Dance
- HPER E254, E354 Intermediate and Advanced Tap
- HPER E100 Jazz Dance Repertory
- HPER E132, E232 Beginning and Intermediate Irsh Dance
- HPER P495, P498
- Who's Who Honors Edition
- Former Director of Footworks Dance Ensemble, IUPUI
- Indiana Arts Council Grant, Youth Dance Outreach Program
- Instructor of the Year, Former Faculty Member, IUPUI
- Current Faculty Member, IU Pre-College Contemporary Dance Program
- Faculty Presenter, IAHPERD, three years
- IU Student Choice Award nominee
My body of work includes an extensive background in the arts as an educator, professional dancer, choreographer, artistic director, and adjudicator. I travel the country judging for various dance competitions, working with talent scouts and dance showcases. I also teach master classes and choreographing for several universities, conventions, workshops, studios, and professional organizations, which allows me to colloborate with a wide range of working artists on the cutting edge of trends in the dance industry.
I continue to dance and choreograph professionally. Highlights include Cabaret, Grease, Guys and Dolls, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Oklahoma, and Little Shop of Horrors, as well as dance company work, television, industrial shows, commercials, and video work.
I have danced with the Whitewater Opera Company, and was a MAC Cosmetics Dancer. I most recently danced in the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra's million-dollar production of its annual Yuletide Celebration. I have also choreographed and been featured on PBS's award-winning children's programming, and serve as the Resident Choreographer for Sophisticated Productions.