Office of Global and Community Health Partnerships
Visiting Research Associate
Applied Health Science
Sycamore Hall 143
- Indiana University School of Public Health, Master of Public Health Candidate
- Indiana University School of Public Health, B.S.
- SPH K395 Fitness Specialist Practicum
- Clinical Manager- Obesity Prevention and Intervention
- Health Educator- Childhood Obesity
- Adjunct Instructor- Indiana University School of Public Health
- Delta Omega National Public Health Honorary- Indiana University
- Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce 10 Under 40
Advancing the knowledge of the traditional and nontraditional public health workforce through continuing education and strategic capacity building with local, national, and international partners.