Desiree D. Reynolds
Applied Health Science
Assistant Project Manager
Indiana Problem Gambling Awareness Program
IU Research Park, Suite 110
- Indiana University, M.P.H., 2003
- Indiana University, B.S., 1997
- Presentation: Surmounting Boarders and Barriers to Best Practices: The Case for G.I.S., National Prevention Network Annual Conference, Indianapolis, August, 2008.
- Presentation: Take Down Those Fences: Dissolving Boarders in the Heartland using G.I.S., American Public Health Association Annual Conference, San Diego, October 2008.
- Presentation: Tobacco Sales to Minors: Crossing the Gender Boundary. American Public Health Association Annual Conference, San Diego, October 2008
- Publication: Tangirala, M.K., Goetze, D., Jones-McKyer, E.L., & McCarthy-Jean, J. (2006) Use of Tobacco Retailer Inspections to Effect Social Environment Change: Do Inspections Increase Compliance? International Journal of Consumer Studies.
- Office Held: Vice-Chair, Indiana Addictions Issues Coalition
- Professional Development Grant: Indiana Youth Institute, 2008
- Professional Position: Coordinator for External Affairs Indiana Prevention Resource Center, Bloomington, Indiana
Influence of Tobacco Retailer Inspection Program (TRIP) on Youth Access to Tobacco: A Trend Analysis. Analyze current tobacco sales trends in Indiana to determine best practices for program administration and evaluation. Utilizing data collected by TRIP on compliance of youth access laws in Indiana over the last five years. Applications of GIS to youth access to tobacco in a context of interagency collaboration.