- Indiana University, M.S., 2000
- Indiana University, B.G.S, 1997
- Indiana University, A.G.S, 1994
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), NSCA
- Certified USA Track and Field Coach, Level 1
- Member, National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- USA National Teach Coach and Competitor, USA Powerlifting
My interests are in the field of strength and conditioning. My focus is on athletic development for youth in the Bloomington community. This includes areas of resistance training, explosive weight training, aerobic and anaerobic conditioning, plyometric training, and speed and agility training. The goal is to enhance athletic performance and prevent injury. I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist and USA Track and Field Level 1 Coach.
I am actively involved with USA Powerlifting as a competitive athlete, National Team coach, referee, and meet director. I have traveled extensively as a team member and coach with opportunities to visit Russia, Poland, Japan, Italy, and South Africa. During my graduate studies, I participated in an IU study that looked at muscle architecture of elite powerlifters.